[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Expert review requested - access to documentation...

Ian Bays ian.bays at ptfs-europe.com
Wed Feb 9 03:52:09 EST 2011

Hi folks.
This site (docs.evergreen.org) is still not accessible to many (not all
- one ISP I know works OK from the UK but not the big players) outside
the north american continent.  Is someone on the case to fix the routing
problem?

I will happily provide tracert information off-list if someone in
control of the server or its network wants to fix it.  I presume it is
the same in Australia and maybe other parts of the world judging by

Many thanks for listening...
Ian

--
Ian Bays