[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Expert review requested - access to documentation...

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Wed Feb 9 08:16:08 EST 2011

Hi,

On Feb 9, 2011, at 7:05 AM, Ian Bays wrote:
> On 09/02/2011 11:50, Greg Pendlebury wrote:
>> So simple :) Works for me.
>>
>> On 9 February 2011 21:29, Sharp, Chris <csharp at georgialibraries.org> wrote:
>> Please try http://docs.evergreen-ils.org
> Sadly the wrong URL was just a red herring.  The correct URL does not work from most of the UK or NZ (or probably Australia).  Happy to explain/test off-list with someone who has responsibility for the server and/or its place on the Internet.  I was content to look at the SITKA documentation but it seems further progress is being made on the above site.

The server for docs.evergreen-ils.org is hosted by Mohawk College in Canada, so I would suggest starting with Robert Soulliere.  However, unless you believe that there is something in the traceroute that would harm the college's network security, why not simply post the information?  It may well be the case that the network fault lies between you and Mohawk.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton