[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Expert review requested - access to documentation...

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Wed Feb 9 10:18:51 EST 2011

On 9 February 2011 09:10, Dan Scott <dan at coffeecode.net> wrote:

> Rather than setting up the whole doc build process, I've made
> http://coffeecode.net/egdocs simply proxy requests to
> http://docs.evergreen-ils.org - this will hopefully enable those who
> can't access the real site to get to the proxied version for now (I'm
> pretty sure my server can handle the bandwidth demands - heh).

Errr, make that http://coffeecode.net/egdocs/ (need trailing slash) to
get the relative URLs correct. My sick brain is apparently unable to
construct a functioning rewrite rule in the leaning tower of hacks
that is coffeecode.net to force the extra slash, so you have to do the
work for now.

Aside: it seems that the link to the PDF version of the documentation
is broken (not just via  http://coffeecode.net/egdocs/ but also via
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org directly). Perhaps it's just in the
process of being built?