[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Expert review requested - access to documentation...

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 10:25:05 EST 2011

Thanks for this, Dan.  I wonder if setting up a similar proxy at
http://evergreen-ils.org/egdocs/ might be a good idea, and point the
docs link at that.  Then it looks to be all on the same host (less
authoritativeness confusion), should work for everyone, and Robert
doesn't have to change his build process to get the first two
benefits.

True mirrors would also be great, I think.

--miker