[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Expert review requested - access to documentation...

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Wed Feb 9 10:52:35 EST 2011

On Wed, Feb 09, 2011 at 07:25:05AM -0800, Mike Rylander wrote:
> Thanks for this, Dan.  I wonder if setting up a similar proxy at
> http://evergreen-ils.org/egdocs/ might be a good idea, and point the
> docs link at that.  Then it looks to be all on the same host (less
> authoritativeness confusion), should work for everyone, and Robert
> doesn't have to change his build process to get the first two
> benefits.

+1 to that; my intention was just to provide a short term solution, and
I was willing to sacrifice coffeecode.net for a while if I messed up.
I was worried about how many more people would be affected if I blew
up evergreen-ils.org -- which is Apache 1.3, something I haven't
configured for a long time. So I would be grateful if somebody else
could set up the proxy directives there / accept blame for breakage :)