[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Multi-homed Items (bound-with, et al)

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 13:31:00 EST 2011

As promised, here attached you will find a sketch of the design for
Multi-homed Items.  This design is meant to cover the conceptual
inverse of the Monograph Parts, that is, aggregation (instead of
splitting, or dis-integration) of bibs under the umbrella of a single
barcoded item.  The narrative in the PDF is self-explanatory (I hope),
so I will keep this email short.  Again, comments and feedback
welcome!