[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Aged Circulation Patron Stat Cat

Tim Spindler tjspindler at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 15:57:36 EST 2011

Our consortium is going to need to retain circulation information related to
patron stat cats.  With that in mind I wrote the attached sql script to set
up a table similar to the aged_circulation table as well as trigger and
function similarly to how the aged circulation data is retained.  I used the
extended_report schema to store this data and wanted to make it available to
any others interested.

--

Tim Spindler
Manager of Library Applications
tspindler at cwmars.org
508-755-3721  508-755-3721 x20
IM: tjspindler (AOL, meebo, google wave) C/W MARS, Inc.
67 Millbrook St, Suite 201
Worcester, MA 01606
http://www.cwmars.org