[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Test post to list

Anoop Atre anoop.atre at mnsu.edu
Fri Feb 18 10:17:32 EST 2011

Grant
Was it a post other than the display due date ones? I see two of those
in the archives and I received them both in my client.

http://libmail.georgialibraries.org/pipermail/open-ils-dev/2011-February/006886.html

http://libmail.georgialibraries.org/pipermail/open-ils-dev/2011-February/006890.html

~

On 02/18/2011 08:07 AM, Grant Johnson wrote:
> hmm..Thanks Mike.
>
> I recieved this message, and your response, but still don't see my other posts.
> Weird!
>
> -----------------------
> F. Grant Johnson
>

> On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 10:05 AM, Mike Rylander<mrylander at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Hi, Grant.  I think your messages all came through, I just haven't had
>> time to respond, personally. Are you not seeing them in the archives?
>>
>> --miker
>>
>> On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 9:02 AM, Grant Johnson<fgjohnson at upei.ca>  wrote:
>>> Sorry folks...
>>>
>>> Tried posting twice the last couple of days and I can't see that it
>>> was received...
>>> I hope it's not some weird rule in MY client.

Anoop Atre
IS Developer & Integrator, MnPALS
PH: 507.389.5060
OF: 3022 Memorial Library (Office-ML 3022)
--
"Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens"
  ~ Johann Christoph Friedrich von Schiller