[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Possible Bug: Unable to Create New Funding Source in Evergreen 2.0R1

James Fournie jfournie at sitka.bclibraries.ca
Tue Jan 18 13:47:25 EST 2011

Hi Sean,

I've confirmed your other bug on our test server (RC2) but I could not
recreate this one -- I suspect it is a lack of permissions on the
server you were testing on.  Typically when a Dojo dropdown that
should contain org units does not populate, it indicates a lack of
permissions.  The lack of proper permission error handling itself
could basically be considered a bug in the UI and may still be worth
reporting, albeit it would likely be handled with a lower priority
than other kinds of bugs.

I would suggest you post these bugs on Launchpad (each as a separate
bug) which has become the official place for filing very specific bugs
of this kind.

http://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen

~James
BC Sitka