[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Firefox blank screen

Grant Johnson fgjohnson at upei.ca
Tue Jan 25 11:06:29 EST 2011

Thanks for the clear update Bill.

So it's a known issue with no real resolution yet... too bad.

Think a dojo version 1.3.3 (?) in 1.6.x branch and/or clean Firefox install
without plugin's makes any difference?

F. Grant Johnson
Systems Manager - Robertson Library

email : fgjohnson at upei.ca, phone: 566-0630
cell: 393-4920
skype: jetsongeorge | twitter: fgjohnson | facebook: fgjohnson | blog:
granitize.blogspot.com