[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Firefox blank screen

Bill Erickson erickson at esilibrary.com
Wed Jan 26 14:49:49 EST 2011

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 12:05 PM, Grant Johnson <fgjohnson at upei.ca> wrote:

> Bill,
>
> Thanks for getting a good start on a resolution btw...
>
> How much community adoption and "clean-up" is required do you think?

Hi Grant,

Some context...  There is a skin-specific version of this code running on
the King County production servers.  What we have in our Git repo is the
original proof of concept work, done in the default Evergreen skin.  That
work got us about 90-95% of the way there, before we had to diverge from the
default skin and merge the changes in the King County skin.  So, the code is
almost usable and would not need much work.  It could probably be 2.x-ready
with a day or 2 of focused attention.

-b

--
Bill Erickson