[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Upgrade RC2 to RC3

Anoop Atre anoop.atre at mnsu.edu
Thu Jan 27 16:21:37 EST 2011

I don't have anything more to add to all the useful stuff that's been
posted thanks to Grant's question but I did do a diff of the two
directories and the only major change in the SQL is the randomized md5
password for the admin user, ell and the version stamp in
config.upgrade_log.

So Grant if you have test data already in the 2.0 RC3 server which you
want to keep you don't need to run the SQL and recreate the scheme, I
compiled/installed the code and just ran the version stamp SQL line
manually then declared the upgrade complete.

Cheers

Anoop Atre
IS Developer & Integrator, MnPALS
PH: 507.389.5060
OF: 3022 Memorial Library (Office-ML 3022)
--
"Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens"
  ~ Johann Christoph Friedrich von Schiller