[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Upgrade RC2 to RC3

Grant Johnson fgjohnson at upei.ca
Thu Jan 27 18:29:11 EST 2011

Whoa...
Good thread.

I've installed a fresh 2.0 now thanks to #evergreen.
But should see how this applies to an RC2 VM I've got.

Cheers

F. Grant Johnson
Systems Manager - Robertson Library

email : fgjohnson at upei.ca, phone: 566-0630
cell: 393-4920
skype: jetsongeorge | twitter: fgjohnson | facebook: fgjohnson | blog:
granitize.blogspot.com