[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Continuous integration - build slaves needed!

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Fri Jan 28 09:18:15 EST 2011

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 08:59:26AM -0400, Grant Johnson wrote:
> Dan,
>
> UPEI can  offer a VM or 2. Let me know what you need.

Wow, that's awesome Grant! I'd suggest you decide which distro/version
you want to test on - likely whatever you're running Evergreen on at
UPEI, or what you want to run Evergreen on in the future - and get the
base distro install in place (without installing any OpenSRF or
Evergreen). Then we can work together on getting the VM(s) set up to do
the builds; I can start writing the documentation for build slave
configuration on the wiki.