[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Continuous integration - build slaves needed!

Grant Johnson fgjohnson at upei.ca
Fri Jan 28 10:02:28 EST 2011

You tell me what is the best choice for 2.0. is.  Doesn't matter.
We can offer one perhaps 2.

Ubuntu?  CentOS? Other?

I'd rather stay away from Debian(Lenney at least) if possible just b/c of
Dell SAN driver issues.
I am unsure if Squeeze will have the same issues.

F. Grant Johnson
Systems Manager - Robertson Library

email : fgjohnson at upei.ca, phone: 566-0630
cell: 393-4920
skype: jetsongeorge | twitter: fgjohnson | facebook: fgjohnson | blog:
granitize.blogspot.com