[OPEN-ILS-DEV] How to verify what version of OpenSRF is running?

Rayner, June raynerj at einetwork.net
Fri Jul 22 16:32:14 EDT 2011

Thank you, Jonathon and Dan

I did a find to find any copies of OpenSRF.pm anywhere on the system.    Other than the src directories, the only copy is in /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/OpenSRF.pm.    And the version there is 2.0.0

The results of perl -MOpenSRF -e 'print $OpenSRF::VERSION . "\n"' where 2.00 also.

So at this point, I would say it's OpenSRF 2.0.0.

I would be glad to add a feature request for an opensrf.version method as you suggest.

Regards,

June