[OPEN-ILS-DEV] 2.0.6 staff client login timeout

Daniël Kollmer dko at iisg.nl
Wed Jun 8 11:23:53 EDT 2011

Hello again ...

To make sure I have no version conflict, I installed a fresh application platform with 2.0.3 and used a 2.0.3 staffclient. The results are the same, timeout at the login before registration of the workstation with the message

method=open-ils.auth.authenticate.init
params=["admin"]
THROWN:
null
STATUS:

BTW, this is a ubuntu lucid (10.04) our debian lenny machine using the same database works like a charm.

What I was also wondering ... could there be something that would prevent different application servers running evergreen would not be allowed to access the database at the same time? I am kinda grabbing for straws here. We are working on this with three people and find absolutely no way out.

Greetings

--
Daniel Kollmer

Systeembeheer
Internationaal Instituut Sociale Geschiedenis
System Administration
International Institute for Social History

Email: dko at iisg.nl
Tel: +31 20 8500 416
Fax: + 31 20 6654181