[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Question about lang.dtd

Rayner, June raynerj at einetwork.net
Tue Jun 14 17:55:18 EDT 2011

Hi folks

It looks like we can customize the labels in the staff client and OPAC by changing /openils/var/web/opac/locale/en-US/lang.dtd or opac.dtd.    We did change some labels in opac.dtd and the new labels appeared with the refresh of a page.  Cool!    Now, we're looking at changing some labels in the staff client.    I've made a change to a label in lang.dtd and restarted the Evergreen client, but I don't see the change that I expected to see.  I also tried restarting the just open-ils.actor service, since the change was for patron registration.   For the staff client, is there something else that needs to be restarted or cleared for this change to take effect?

Thanks!

June Rayner
ILS Application Team
eiNetwork