[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Question about lang.dtd

David Busby david.busby at edoceo.com
Tue Jun 14 18:23:43 EDT 2011

For me, when making changes to the XUL/JS and other parts for the
Evergreen Cient I had to wait a bit, then it would work.  As if there
was some caching issues some place.  Removing the profile directory
for this application can also force a refresh.

David Busby
Edoceo, Inc.
http://edoceo.com/
206.282.6500