[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Dev meeting: 2011-06-21 @ 12:00 Eastern (was: some other wrong time, please disregard that other time)

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Mon Jun 20 17:45:19 EDT 2011

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 4:25 PM, Mike Rylander <mrylander at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 3:35 PM, Dan Scott <dan at coffeecode.net> wrote:
>> Quick reminder that there will be a developer meeting on IRC (#evergreen
>> channel on the Freenode network) at 13:00 Eastern on Tuesday, June 21
>> (that's tomorrow, if you're reading this today, unless "today" is some
>> date other than June 20, 2011, in which case disregard this sentence
>> entirely).
>>
>> Minutes / action items from the last meeting are at
>> http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=dev:meetings:2011-06-07 -
>> an agenda has yet to be posted for tomorrow's meeting, but you can
>> assume that it will follow the general outline of the previous meeting
>> (or even better, you can create the agenda for us!)
>>

> The previous meeting's notes had the next (tomorrow's) listed as "On
> calendar for Tuesday, June 21th at 12:00 EST, 9:00 PST", and noon
> Eastern is the traditional time (and the time on the developer google
> calendar) ... so I just wanted confirm the 1pm Eastern time you
> mention here.  FWIW, all ESI staff will be in a staff meeting at 1pm,
> which will make it hard for some of the devs make it to a 1pm IRC dev
> meeting.

Heh, not only that, but http://evergreen-ils.org/calendar also lists
it at 12:00 Eastern. (Sorry, the Evergreen Governance meeting is at
13:00 and that was what was clearly stuck in my head).

But hey, last time I was off by a year, this time just an hour, I'm
getting better... my incompetence is just a clever way of trying to
get somebody else to volunteer for the standing position of sending
out meeting notices in advance.

So - yes, 12:00 Eastern. Tomorrow. Thanks for the correction.