[OPEN-ILS-DEV] 2013 Evergreen International Conference Site Selection Committee - call for volunteers

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Tue Jun 21 08:31:48 EDT 2011

Good Morning everyone,

The 2013 Evergreen International Conference Site Selection Committee will begin convening this month to review applications for potential venues, and we need a set of 5 to 8 volunteers to help evaluate these proposals.  If you have an interest in this process and can spare enough time for 3 to 4 conference calls and ongoing email conversations between now and September, please consider joining us!

Details about the site nomination process are here: http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=eg09:conference_nominations .  The site proposals will be due on July 30 and we will announce our decision September 1.  More details for potential hosts of the 2013 conference will be coming soon in a separate email.

Please respond to me off-list if you're interested!

Thanks,

Chris

--
Chris Sharp