[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Diacriticals IISH sources

Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley lebbeous at esilibrary.com
Thu May 5 12:02:08 EDT 2011

Joscha,

Thanks again for your work on this feature. Can you help with one quick
thing?  We'd like a DCO.  What's a DCO?  Read on.

I'd like to get this into the 2.1 beta process (up against a deadline)
so the community can test it and offer feedback.

Would you see the bottom of this page:
http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=contributing

and copy the Developer's Certificate of Origin at the bottom, with your
name in the last line, and reply to this message on the mailing list?
This is just a way of formally donating the code to the project.

Thanks,

Lebbeous!

--
Lebbeous