[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Potential Patch: Class for local_callnumber_list in result_table.xml

Peters, Michael MRPeters at library.IN.gov
Mon May 9 13:09:19 EDT 2011

All,

I'm proposing the following patch for the holdings information that displays in 2.0 and beyond via the OPAC.

In attempt to customize the way this displays here in Indiana I discovered that this is using the same class as the Title, causing any customizations to one or the other to apply to both.  I've revised the class name to result_table_holdings_cell from result_table_title_cell which then allows for customization via the CSS without impacting upon both classes.

Sincerely,
Michael Peters
Indiana State Library MIS | Inspire.IN.gov Helpdesk | Evergreen Indiana Helpdesk
office - 317.234.2128
email - mrpeters at library.in.gov<mailto:mrpeters at library.in.gov>