[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen Debian packaging files now in public repository

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Wed May 11 08:57:13 EDT 2011

Hi all,

GPLS has now created a repository for the files being used for Debian packaging here:

https://github.com/gpls-dev/Evergreen-Debian-Packaging

The documentation for this currently exists as inline comments within the scripts.  We will continue to update this repository with further changes and additions.

Thanks,

Chris

--
Chris Sharp