[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Troubleshooting Script

Joseph Lewis joehms22 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 23:02:26 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,

I haven't been around here for that long, but it seems to me that either a
shell script, or a Python script that would assist admins in troubleshooting
servers would be useful. Probably something that would run through the
troubleshooting steps on the Wiki, allowing problems to be detected quicker
than copying and pasting in commands (and probably providing a nice GUI).
What do you think? Is there something out there like this?

Thanks,
   Joe

--
Public Key: [0xF8462E1593141C16]<http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF8462E1593141C16>