[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Git status

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Fri May 13 15:28:13 EDT 2011

Hi,

I've started a page on the wiki which will become the core of the information for contributors:

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=dev:git

I'll work on fleshing it out this weekend, but feel free to jump in and edit.

I've set up Evergreen and OpenSRF repos on git.evergreen-ils.org.  I invite committers who have sent me their SSH keys to play around with it.  I will be blowing it away tonight in preparation for the final move.  Unless a reason for a delay comes up, what I'd like to do by 16:00 tomorrow is to complete the move by:

* making the SVN repos for Evergreen and OpenSRF read-only
* doing a final push to git.evergreen-ils.org
* changing references as needed on the wiki and website.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton