[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Git status

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Sat May 14 15:02:25 EDT 2011

Hi,

On May 13, 2011, at 3:28 PM, Galen Charlton wrote:
> * making the SVN repos for Evergreen and OpenSRF read-only
> * doing a final push to git.evergreen-ils.org

This is now complete.  If you a committer who hasn't send me your SSH pubkey yet, please do so.

> * changing references as needed on the wiki and website.

This is well under way.

At this point, any organization or individual who would like to use git.evergreen-ils.org to host your public trees for Evergreen, OpenSRF, or projects or contribs relevant to Evergreen, please drop an email to gitadmin at evergreen-ils.org (current Thomas Berezansky and I will receive emails sent to that address).  I strongly encourage everybody who is doing active Evergreen development to host your trees or mirrors of them there.

The next step will be moving ILS-Contrib to Git.  I would also like to do a bit of reorganization, however, so that projects like the website have their own separate Git repositories.  Consequently, I will be taking two tacks:

[1] Bring ILS-Contrib over as a whole.  I ask that anybody who currently has permission to push to ILS-Contrib to send me their SSH public keys.
[2] Create separate repositories of parts of ILS-Contrib, in particular the website.  I'm open to suggestions about how current users of ILS-Contrib would like to have separate repositories organized.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton