[OPEN-ILS-DEV] copy create date vs. receive date in ACQ for hold protection

Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley lebbeous at esilibrary.com
Tue May 24 14:46:31 EDT 2011

Of the options, I like #2 the best.  Assuming age hold protection logic
isn't duplicated (living in more than one place) this seems cleanest,
and a prominent comment would at least increase the likelihood of
catching somebody's attention if/when age hold protection needs to learn
any more similar tricks.

My preference for option 2 is mostly a gut thing, though.

--
Lebbeous