[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Staff Client - Error on Startup when launching fr-CA

Duimovich, George George.Duimovich at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Mon May 30 10:21:21 EDT 2011

EG 2.0.6 Staff Client

When launching the Evergreen Staff Client 2.0.6, I switched languages to "fr-CA", then applied locale -- result is that I then got bumped out of the Staff Client.

When I try to re-login, I now get this error and I can't bring up the login screen anymore.

XML Parsing Error: no element found
Location: chrome://open_ils_staff_client/content/main/main.xul
Line Number 1, Column 1:

How can I repair / re-point my locale back to en-CA if I can't get back into the main login screen.

George

George A. Duimovich, MLIS
A/Associate Chief Librarian / Bibliothécaire en chef-adjoint par intérim
Manager, Library Applications / Gestionnaire des systèmes
Natural Resources Canada Library / Bibliothèque de Ressources naturelles Canada
615 rue Booth Street, 121, Ottawa, ON, Canada
K1A 0E9
Telephone / Téléphone : 613-996-2101
Facsimile / Télécopieur : 613-943-1549
George.Duimovich at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca