[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Errors in pgAdmin

Whalen, Liam Liam.Whalen at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Wed Nov 2 15:37:31 EDT 2011

I have not upgraded to
Evergreen 2.1.0
OpenSRF 2.0.1
PostgreSQL 9.0.4
Ubuntu 10.04

When I open up pgAdmin and expand a schema I get the following errors:

---------------------------
pgAdmin III
---------------------------
An error has occurred:

ERROR:  column parser.prsname does not exist
LINE 1: ...serbyid(cfg.cfgowner) as cfgowner, cfg.cfgparser, parser.prs...
                                                             ^
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------

---------------------------
pgAdmin III
---------------------------
An error has occurred:

ERROR:  column dict.dicttemplate does not exist
LINE 3:   LEFT OUTER JOIN pg_ts_template t ON t.oid=dict.dicttemplat...
                                                    ^
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------

---------------------------
pgAdmin III
---------------------------
An error has occurred:

ERROR:  column prs.prsname does not exist
LINE 1: SELECT prs.oid, prs.prsname, prs.prsstart, prs.prstoken, prs...
                        ^
---------------------------
OK

I can still use pgAdmin, but I'm concerned that these errors may hinder Evergreen somehow.  Does anyone know what schema's these errors are referring to?  I do not seem to have either a parser, dict, or prs schema in my evergreen db.

Liam

Natural Resources Canada Library / Bibliothèque de Ressources naturelles Canada
615 rue Booth Street, 121, Ottawa, ON
Canada K1A 0E9
Telephone / Téléphone : 613-995-4180
lwhalen at nrcan-rncan.gc.ca