[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Errors in pgAdmin

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Wed Nov 2 16:02:08 EDT 2011

Hi,

On 11/2/2011 3:37 PM, Whalen, Liam wrote:
> I can still use pgAdmin, but I'm concerned that these errors may
 > hinder Evergreen somehow.  Does anyone know what schema's these
 > errors are referring to?  I do not seem to have either a parser,
 > dict, or prs schema in my evergreen db.

"parser", "dict", and "prs" aren't schemata, they're table aliases in
the query that pgAdmin is issuing.

Do the tables pg_ts_dict, pg_ts_template and pg_ts_parser exist in your
database?  They'd be in the pg_catalog schema.  If not, either your
search path doesn't include pg_catalog (which I suspect would cause
pgAdmin to complain a lot more) or you need to load the tsearch2
extension back into your database.

Regards,

Galen
--