[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Printing reciepts from Evergreen with extended charset

Václav Jansa vaclav.jansa at techlib.cz
Wed Sep 14 15:22:55 EDT 2011

  Hello Dan,
very thanks for patch.
Output from printer now contains proper diacritics.

I open a bug #850256.

Thanks for help.

Vaclav

Ing. Václav Jansa,
IT Administrator
National Technical Library
Technicka 6
160 80 Praha 6 - Dejvice
Czech Republic
+420 232 002 486

The World is getting smaller and smaller, the Man is getting bigger and bigger, an idiot. - Jan Werich 2.X.1960