[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Printing reciepts from Evergreen with extended charset

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Wed Sep 14 11:15:07 EDT 2011

Hello Vaclav,

Please open a bug for this at https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen so that we
can keep better track of this issue.

The attached diff is at least a possible avenue for fixing this problem.  I am
not very familiar with this code, but what I have done so far is set the
encoding for both the preview and at least one print path to 'utf-8', then
passed the actual message text through unescaped.  This diff will not apply
directly unless you are running rel_2_0_9, as that is part of one of the paths,
but applying the changes by hand should be very doable.

This change worked for me in very brief testing.  Please comment on the bug
you open if this change works for you.

Thanks,
Dan

Daniel Wells, Library Programmer Analyst dbw2 at calvin.edu