[OPEN-ILS-DEV] new sip-server box

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 10:12:44 EDT 2011

Right now there is no eg stack at all.  I am looking for input for what is
necessary or desired.
The first piece is that it will be running the master branch so front-edge
development can be done and tested.
We will be needing to come up with a sample/data set for the DB
It is Ubuntu 11.10 Beta Kernel 3.0.0.x, and it could be running
Postgresql-9.1 as that has been out and stable for a little bit
1GB RAM 21GBStorage.  It is a VM, so storage (at least) can be upsized if
necessary.

Can you run different versions of Evergreen on the same box?