[OPEN-ILS-DEV] new sip-server box

bfeifarek at q.com bfeifarek at q.com
Thu Sep 15 12:20:00 EDT 2011

Hi Wolf,

The demo server I am running is also on a VM (on Amazon). I haven't tried running different version of Evergreen on the same box, so I don't know if it is possible but I think it would be at least tricky to keep track of. You would at least need to worry about how to set up ports so the different servers didn't collide in the OpenSRF or Apache or database communications. And I think the server could run into memory and CPU restrictions trying to accomodate running multiple versions simultaneously.

Unless people feel there is a big need for a 1.4 demo, it seems like the master branch is the biggest missing piece in the demo servers now.

Brian