[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Suggested change to the OpenSRF install directions

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Thu Sep 29 14:22:16 EDT 2011

Comparing differences between various installation wiki pages, it looks
like the "exit" command in the Evergreen install steps was changed to ".
~/.bashrc # inherit the new environment" at some point between Evergreen
1.4 and 1.6.0.  The OpenSRF wiki pages weren't as scrutinized
apparently, but the same probably needs to be there set the paths correctly.

+1 to the consolidated install source docs

-- Ben