[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Buildbot continuous integration environment is alive! Aliiiiive!

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Sun Apr 8 16:33:42 EDT 2012

Hi all:

Galen at Equinox got the VM for http://testing.evergreen-ils.org up
and running and connected to the 'net again last week, and I've got
the buildbot updated to 0.86pl1 and running and testing builds on
every commit again for OpenSRF master / rel_2_1 / rel_2_0 (on Ubuntu
10.04) and Evergreen master / rel_2_2 / rel_2_1 / rel_2_0 (on Debian
Squeeze, thanks to UPEI who kept their VM running faithfully and
patiently for the past four months).

GPLS did have Ubuntu 8.04 and 10.04 build slaves. If they're still in
the game, I would suggest we scrap the 8.04 build slave - perhaps in
favour of a 12.04 build slave?

Also, if anyone else has a VM they want to add to the mix (say, if
you're keen on FreeBSD or the like), let's talk!

Dan