[OPEN-ILS-DEV] E-Commerce

Tim Spindler tspindler at cwmars.org
Fri Apr 13 15:10:07 EDT 2012

I have started doing a little testing to see how fines paid to a paypal
developers account and get the following error and I'm not sure if this is
due to the configuration of the client or something about the test account
in paypal.

-------------
FIXME:  If you encounter this alert, please inform your IT/ILS helpdesk
staff or your friendly Evergreen developers.

Fri Apr 13 2012 15:01:39 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Bill payment likely failed

CREDIT_PROCESSOR_DECLINED_TRANSACTION
The credit card processor has declined the transaction.
----------------------------

We are running Evergreen 2.2 Alpha 3

Library org settings

Allow Credit Card Payments: True
Enable PayPal payments: True
Name default credit processor: PayPal
PayPal login: XXXX
PayPal Password: xxxxx
PayPal Signature: xxxxx

--

Tim Spindler

Manager of Library Applications

tspindler at cwmars.org

508-755-3323 x20

C/W MARS, Inc.

67 Millbrook St, Suite 201

Worcester, MA 01606
http://www.cwmars.org

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*