[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Hold prioritizing for branches within a system

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 09:38:57 EDT 2012

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 1:43 PM, Ben Shum <bshum at biblio.org> wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> Oh that's quite interesting.  I had forgotten about that blog post, but now
> in reviewing it, it does sound like it could potentially solve the situation
> I'm describing.

Indeed.  It's nice and general, and covers many situations, I think.

> How far along are the plans to port features from Fulfillment to Evergreen?

The plans are just plans.  Recently we've been focusing on the three
months of Acq work we completed in one, for 2.3, and I've received
very little feedback (one email, I believe) regarding that proposal
specifically, so while I think it would be a great thing to side-port,
there's been little-to-no interest and no free time to work on it.

> Maybe something that we could help to test in the future.

Absolutely, if any active interest develops (ha! see what I did
there?) so we can work on it.

--miker