[OPEN-ILS-DEV] [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen 2.2.1 released

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Tue Aug 7 15:55:30 EDT 2012

Woot!  Great news, Lebbeous.  And very nice to see some new names (and some
women!!) on the committer list!

Also, delighted that documentation is bundled with the code!

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
Oversight Board & Communications Committee / Evergreen
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com
Availability:  http://tungle.me/lori.ayre

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling