[OPEN-ILS-DEV] 2.3 Documentation progress.

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Thu Aug 9 09:31:19 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I set up Documentation processing for Evergreen  2.3. This is in “Alpha mode” and available for review.

It is available in the “Under Development” section of our documentation launch page:

http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/

I also added an outline page for folks working on content to update progress on chapters and sections:

http://www.open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs_2.3:outline

You might notice a number of “Can this be pulled from 2.2 content?” notes in red.

The content for those chapters are already in 2.2 and are easy to pull into 2.3. All I need is for content authors or developers who are familiar with the content or development of the features in these chapter to indicate “yes” using the outline or the DIG list or launchpad.  Then, I can pull it in.

I think content coordinators are also reviewing older documentation to see if content can be moved forward, please continue to do so.

If you notice any issues or inaccuracies in the docs (versions 2.1, 2.2 or 2.3), please use launchpad to report:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen

Thanks.
Robert

Robert Soulliere, BA (Hons), MLIS
Systems Librarian
Mohawk College Library
robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Telephone: 905 575 1212 x3936
Fax: 905 575 2011

This E-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the individual or entity named in the message.  If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the agent responsible
to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is prohibited.  If this communication was received in error, please
notify the sender by reply E-mail immediately, and delete and destroy
the original message.