[OPEN-ILS-DEV] 2.2 upgrade from rc1

Martha Driscoll driscoll at noblenet.org
Tue Aug 14 16:42:52 EDT 2012

I'm trying to upgrade a training server from 2.2-rc1 to 2.2.1.  The last
script registered in config.upgrade_log is 0709 so I ran 0710 but got an
error:

Here is what I typed:
psql -U evergreen -h localhost -v eg_version=null -f 0710*

Here is what I got:
ERROR:  cannot ALTER TABLE "issuance" because it has pending trigger events

I looked through the 2.1-2.2-upgrade-db.sql script and it contains this
line after 'SELECT evergreen.upgrade_deps_block_check('0710', :eg_version);'

-- If we don't do this, we have unprocessed triggers and we can't alter
the table
SET CONSTRAINTS serial.issuance_caption_and_pattern_fkey IMMEDIATE;

Should I just add that to the 0710 script or are there other differences
I should be aware of?

--
Martha Driscoll
Systems Manager