[OPEN-ILS-DEV] 2.2 upgrade from rc1

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Tue Aug 14 17:23:57 EDT 2012

Hello Martha,

Yes, you will want to add that line between the UPDATE and the first ALTER TABLE.  Since 0706 and 0710 are two versions of the same idea, the upgrade file probably combines the two (so that is where the line came from).  To help explain what is happening, some of the constraints on the table are (by default) deferred while in a transaction, so that line tells the DB to go ahead and process them right away so we can alter the table in this same transaction.

Dan

Daniel Wells, Library Programmer Analyst dbw2 at calvin.edu
Hekman Library at Calvin College
616.526.7133