[OPEN-ILS-DEV] MFHD Display

Tim Spindler tspindler at cwmars.org
Fri Aug 24 11:21:38 EDT 2012

Dan,

I haven't validated this 100% but we do have 5 or six examples where this
has occurred.

Tim

--

Tim Spindler

Manager of Library Applications

tspindler at cwmars.org

508-755-3323 x20

C/W MARS, Inc.

67 Millbrook St, Suite 201

Worcester, MA 01606
http://www.cwmars.org

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*