[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Automatic stemming in Evergreen

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Tue Aug 28 14:30:54 EDT 2012

The exact match should make the search not stem-- matching the exact words
in the search box--- and doesn't limit if there is more to the title (in
this case). When I execute the exact match title search for "The Assist"
in PINES, this title is the third one in a list of thirty.

Elaine

________________________________

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects & Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Ste 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304

404.235-7128