[OPEN-ILS-DEV] adding library hours of operation to fine accrual

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Thu Aug 30 10:44:14 EDT 2012

If the hourly checkout is supposed to be returned before the library
closes I could see the current behavior as an incentive to *not*
return it late.

In general, though, I think non-daily durations/fines/etc are not
handled well in the system at this point, so improvement is probably
welcome.

Though I don't think MVLC has *any* hourly stuff right now to worry about.

Thomas Berezansky
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium