[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Holds Problems and a Proposed Solution

Jason Stephenson jstephenson at mvlc.org
Tue Dec 18 16:18:13 EST 2012

James,

Thanks for your response. I appreciate your support for the proposed
merge of the create_hold and is_possible functions as described.

You'll notice in the branch listed on 1076062, I didn't merge the
functions. I opted just to fix the problems with placing holds as the
code is now.

I still think the merger of the functionality is a good idea, but I
think that should probably happen when and if holds functionality is
refactored in general.

--
Jason Stephenson
Assistant Director for Technology Services