[OPEN-ILS-DEV] problems with dev setup; staff client wrong version

Dave Olson olson.dave at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 23:00:44 EST 2012

Thanks for the reply James.
I hadn't thought of that before.
I tried that today and didn't get the logs I was looking for, but then
noticed the ssl_access.log where the failed attempts were
logged. Unfortunately they don't help:

*172.16.1.79* *-* *-* [*22/Feb/2012:21:39:41* *-0600*] "*GET*
*/xul/rel_2_1_1/server/* *HTTP/1.1*" *404* *570* "*-*" "*Mozilla/5.0*
(*Windows*; *U*; *Windows* *NT* *5.1*; *en-US*; *rv:1.9.2.22*)
*Gecko/20110902* *oils_xulrunner* */xul/rel_2_1_1/server/*"

its that same /xul/rel_2_1_1/server/ path. All permissions are setup for
the opensrf user on that path, including the index.xhtml file.

The fact that it was in the ssl_access.log file got me thinking, and I
found that I can although I can reach that file with my browser, I can't if
I try to do it securely (ie, tacking https on the front) So I have
something else to troubleshoot.

Again, thanks for the tip

Dave