[OPEN-ILS-DEV] ***SPAM*** Using dijit controls in staff client

Scott Prater sprater at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 16:40:24 EST 2012

Hello, Robert --

Take a look at the way the FilteringSelect is used for survey
questions, lower down in the register.js file.  You can also see a
mostly working (though there's a bug I need to fix) implementation in
that same file here:

https://github.com/sprater/Evergreen/commit/f3ecb0a536570e30f27b3ca5604ec476c8b71381

Depending on what you want to do, changes to register_table.tt2 should
be very minimal;  almost all the heavy lifting isa done in
register.js.  Again, look at the survey questions HTML for clues
(though I should point out that the survey questions form elements are
also moderately broken).

-- Scott