[OPEN-ILS-DEV] GSOC Evergreen Android Client

daniel rizea danielrizea27 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 17:11:08 EDT 2012

Hello,

My name is Daniel and I am a Gsoc student working on the Android Client
project. I am sorry that I had kept you in the dark regarding my progress
but I wanted to first have a working alpha version of the application. You
can see my feature progress on my Gsoc blog page at
http://danielrizea.ro/gsoc-2012/ . In my first post I had made a simple
first launch tutorial and also presented the main functionalities of the
app. Other posts will come regarding updates of the application and my
progress on the project.

The UI of the application is still in progress and feedback and suggestions
regarding the application and future development is highly appreciated :) .

Thank you.

Have a nice day,
Daniel

--